1. Accommodation terms and conditions entered into by the Hotel and related contracts shall be as stipulated, and matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws or customs.
2. The Hotel shall comply with the regulations regarding credit card reservations, but the details shall comply with the terms and conditions between the credit card company and the hotel merchant.
3. The Hotel is not limited by the provisions of the preceding paragraph, and may respond to special agreements to the extent that it does not go against the purpose of the Terms and Conditions, laws or customs.
The Hotel may refuse accommodation in the following cases:
1. If the request for accommodation is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
2. If any room is not available due to full occupancy;
3. When it is recognized that the guest intending to stay is likely to engage in an act that is in violation of the accommodation laws, public order, or morals;
4. When it is clearly recognized that the guest who intends to stay has an infectious disease;
5. When it is recognized that the customer may possess or introduce dangerous substances;
6. If the customer places a special burden on the accommodation;
7. When it is recognized that the customer has pets or dangerous drugs;
8. When accommodation is not possible due to natural disasters, malfunctions of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons; and
9. When it is recognized that the customer cannot stay in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea, etc.
If the Hotel receives an application for accommodation (hereinafter referred to as "application for accommodation reservation") prior to the date of accommodation, it may set a deadline and request the applicant to specify the following matters.
1. Guest's name, gender, nationality, occupation, address, passport number, etc.;
2. Other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel.
1. When the Hotel receives an application for accommodation reservation, it guarantees a reservation only on receipt of payment of the deposit. When using a credit card, the reservation is guaranteed regardless of whether or not the deposit is paid.
2. The reservation deposit in the preceding paragraph will be returned if it falls under the provisions of Article 5.
However, in the case of using a credit card without a deposit, a penalty fee corresponding to the provisions of Article 5 will be charged through the credit card company.
3. When making a reservation by credit card or cancelling a reservation, the Hotel will notify the reservation number, date and time of receipt, name of the person receiving the reservation, and details of the penalty to the person making the reservation.
In the event that the hotel reservation applicant cancels part or all of the accommodation reservation, or in the case of a no-show, a penalty is charged according to the following:
1-1. Applicants for general accommodation reservations
1) For cancellation requests 4 days prior to check-in: No penalty.
2) For cancellation requests on the day of check-in from the 3rd day of check-in: 100% of the contract fee for 1 day
3) Same-day reservations cannot be cancelled, for cancellation and no-show: 100% of the contract
1-2. Applicants for group accommodation reservations (8 people or more)
1) For cancellation requests 6 days prior to check-in: No penalty.
2) For cancellation requests 5 days to 1 day prior to check-in: 100% of the contract fee for 1 day
3) Same-day reservations cannot be cancelled, for cancellation and no-show: 100% of the contract fee for 1 day
2. In the hotel, if the applicant for accommodation reservation does not arrive by the day of stay without contacting us, it will be regarded as a no-show.
3. In the case of cancellation or no-show in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, when it is recognized that the applicant for accommodation reservation's failure to arrive without contact is not attributable to the applicant for accommodation reservation's own responsibility, such as non-arrival or delay of public transport organizations such as trains and aircraft the penalty in paragraph 1 shall not be charged.
1. Early Check-In
Before 11:00: 20% of the contract fee for 1 day
After 13:00: 10% of the contract fee for 1 day
2. Late CheckOut
Before 14:00: 30% of the contract fee for 1 day
By 17:00: 50% of the contract fee for 1 day
After 17:00: 100% of the contract fee for 1 day
3. Early Departure
If you check out earlier than scheduled, you will be charged according to the reservation schedule (For example, If you reserve 2 nights and check out after 1 night at the hotel, you will be charged as scheduled)
Applicants for accommodation reservation shall take the following procedures at the front desk on the day of arrival.
1. Records of Article 3 (1)
2. Records of Article 3 (2)
1. In case of payment, payment shall be made by phone or coupons at the front desk upon departure or upon request of the Hotel.
2. Even if applicants for accommodation reservation do not voluntarily stay in the room after they start using the room, the accommodation fee will be charged.
The hotel may refuse to keep guests from staying in the following cases, even during the period of stay in which the guests are accepted:
1. If the customer falls under Article 2 (2) through (8);
2. If the customer violates the policies.
Guests of the Hotel shall comply with the policies set by the Hotel.
1. Responsibility for lodging at the Hotel begins after the applicants for accommodation reservation .completes registration at the front desk and ends when the guest vacates the room for departure.
2. The Hotel is not responsible for matters caused by the guests not complying with the policies posted in the Hotel..
3. The customer shall be responsible for any damage to the rooms and hotel facilities..
4. If it is impossible to provide the applicants for accommodation reservation (confirmed by the Hotel) for reasons attributable to the responsibility of the Hotel, the Hotel will inform the applicants of other accommodations under the same or similar conditions..
The hotel's business hours are in accordance with the hours of operation of each facility.